We are seeking a dynamic and energetic Property Manager to work within in our property management department handling the day to day running of our rental properties.
Our ideal recruit will be personable, highly motivated, methodical and organised with sound administrative and IT skills. You will be looking to work in a dynamic and busy environment where you will have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio and carve out your own role. You will also be happy to be hands on and out and about, visiting the properties within the portfolio on a regular basis.
The candidate should be a graduate looking to progress within the property and asset management sector, preferably with 2+ years previous relevant experience.
- Responding to general queries from tenants and landlords and general client liaison.
- Dealing with maintenance requests which will include liaising with tenants, contractors and clients to ensure a swift resolution of any issues.
- Updating and maintaining our bespoke management database, key log and approved contractors’ register.
- Assisting with tenancy turnarounds, ‘dressing’ the properties for marketing and attending check-ins.
- Assisting with regular periodic checks of our managed portfolio and the issuing of inspection reports.
- Organising necessary gas and electrical (NICEIC and PAT testing) safety checks.
- Processing tenancy terminations and negotiating lease renewals
- Logging and processing insurance claims with landlord’s contents insurers and managing agents
- Keeping up to date with any legislative and compliance changes along with other regulatory issues.
- Assistance with ensuring all operational processes and procedures are complied with.
- Exploring ways to develop and evolve the business within an ever-changing environment and identifying new business initiatives.
Full, clean driving licence requiredClick to send covering email and CV
Property Search and Acquisitions Executive
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic executive to join our property search team. The ideal candidate will be personable, articulate, proactive and enjoy being both in and out of the office. They should be familiar with prime central London and the micro-markets within it and the private rented sector. They may have worked in an estate agency or on the buy side in this area, although this is not essential. Candidates should have excellent IT, communication and numeracy skills and will be looking for work in a dynamic, busy environment. A positive outlook, an ability to engage readily with other people and problem solve are also important to the role. They should be both a team player and self-motivated.
Assisting the Senior Search & Acquisitions Manager with the following:
- Undertaking extensive research of the residential market in Prime Central London
- Assisting the Chief Executive and Chief Investment Officer in dealing with new business enquiries
- Maintaining relationships with all estate agents, solicitors, surveyors, wealth managers and family offices; keeping an up to date database of contacts
- Locating properties ranging from single units up to multi-million pound investments, freehold blocks of flats, mixed use properties, serviced apartments and hotels, suitable to each client’s bespoke investment brief
- Preparing a shortlist of suitable properties for each client. Undertaking previews, assessing as to where there is value added potential via refurbishment or alterations and providing a budget accordingly
- Preparing and presenting detailed financial investment analyses directly to the client on each property, including rental projections
- Suggesting offering strategy to the client and undertaking negotiations on their behalf
- Undertaking purchase management; liaising with the lender, estate agents, solicitors and surveyors, pushing through each transaction to a successful conclusion
- Keeping the client fully updated throughout the purchase. Reporting and commenting on any key documents, including the survey and Report on Title
- Organising surveys, bank valuations, insurance cover and tax exemption applications where required
- Assisting where required with the launch of our property funds and other current investment projects
- Providing comparables, portfolio valuations, sales and marketing advice to clients
- Organising and managing the sale of properties where required, including liaising with the tenant, organising market valuations and appointment of estate agents, negotiating offers, completing Property Information Forms and generally driving through the sale.
Full, clean driving licence requiredClick to send covering email and CV
Project Management Executive
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic assistant to work on the renovation and interior design of the properties that we buy for rental investment. Our ideal recruit will be well organised with sound administration and IT skills, preferably with a knowledge of CAD. Knowledge of 3D would be an advantage. They must understand the importance of well thought out design schemes delivered to fixed budgets within the overall investment strategy. They should be personable, articulate, well organised and have a good telephone manner and writing style. They will need the ability to multi-task as there may be as many as 20 projects running simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ relevant experience and be looking for an opportunity to develop their skills and progress within a supportive organisation.
- Drawing up specifications, work packages, interior design schemes and obtaining quotations from contractors
- Site visits to measure up and assess renovation works, interior design requirements and furnishings
- Analysing floor plans for space optimisation for the professional rental sector
- Drawing up and preparing the background information and specification for the client quote
- Briefing contractors on site and following up works with site visits, issuing site meeting minutes
- Tender analysis and value engineering
- Applying for and obtaining Licence for Alterations, Listed Buildings Consent and Planning Consent
- Liaising with Building Control
- Managing Health & Safety requirements
- Ordering furniture, soft furnishings, finishes and decorative items
- Supervising their installation and arrangement on site
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors by email and on the telephone
- Compilation of snagging lists and O&M manuals
- Upon completion of renovation works, styling property for occupation
- Keeping up to date with any building regulations changes and other regulatory issues
- Contributing to the company’s social media streams
- Helping the company improve the department processes and procedures
Residential Real Estate Investment Manager
The LCP Group is seeking a dynamic and energetic investment manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the workplace and relevant qualifications. They will be capable of independent operation but will report directly to the Group CEO and board, as well as the funds’ boards. They will be highly skilled in financial modelling and data analysis but will also be literate, media and client-facing. They will be capable of producing accurate and erudite reports, as well as conducting face-to-face meetings with clients and potential investors across the Group’s operating spectrum.
As a Group, LCP undertakes property identification and acquisition of the best real estate opportunities, which it then develops and interior designs to add value and optimise for the PRS. Thereafter, it provides ongoing letting and rental management services, underpinned by sophisticated financial reporting. For the funds, this extends to rigorous corporate governance and oversight through the Group’s regulated arm, LCP Capital Investments Ltd (an Appointed Representative of F2 Capital Ventures LLP, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority).
As a full-service asset manager, LCP relies on extensive market research and analytics, to ensure that both the investment advice given to the funds is fully informed and accurate and the general market reports published by LCP are relevant and up to date. An important part of the role will be to undertake research, looking at raw data from HM Land Registry, published reports from third party market commentators and LCP’s own portfolio analysis. This will provide a fully informed and robust view of the market from a statistical perspective which can enhance and quantify more qualitative perspectives derived from direct exposure to the marketplace on the ground.
Part of the ongoing mandate will be to produce the LCPAca Residential Index on a monthly basis. This involves processing data acquired from HM Land Registry, distilling the information and producing a coherent and objective appraisal of the marketplace for the national and international media. Other periodic reports and press updates will fall to the successful applicant as well, who will be responsible for updating the website and social media with these when they are available.
The principal focus of the role will be to service the property funds. On a day-to-day basis, this involves:
- liaising with the administrators, directors and appointed third parties to ensure the smooth operation of the vehicles;
- responding to ad hoc investor enquiries;
- producing scheduled updates including:
- monitoring liquidity within the vehicles;
- providing monthly and quarterly schedules and cash flow forecasts to the senior finance providers;
- negotiating finance facilities with banks as applicable and ensuring ongoing compliance with covenants;
- arranging six-monthly or annual valuations of the portfolios;
- assisting the administrator with the production of the interim and year-end accounts;
- managing secondary market liquidity by conducting any matched-bargain transactions;
- providing advice to the fund boards of directors on strategy and market dynamics;
- Attending Fund board meetings in Guernsey to present on the status of the funds;
- ensuring adherence to the terms of the investment memoranda issued at the funds’ launches;
- ensuring all regulated activities are undertaken with the requisite care under the review of F2 Capital Ventures LLP;
- reporting to the Group’s board on a quarterly basis on the funds’ performance and key movements; and
- taking responsibility for delivery if the Group’s objectives in relation to the funds.
Alongside the maintenance of the existing fund structures, the successful applicant will
- produce the LCPAca Residential Index Report, LCP quarterly lettings reports, reports on government related statistics, e.g. stamp duty and other relevant market measures, e.g. new build trends;
- assist with the new business endeavours of the wider group through production of financial models and cash flow forecasts; and
- develop innovative investment strategies to optimise returns and meet the brief and mandate.
They should be personable, articulate, well organised and have a good telephone manner and writing style.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Advanced Excel
- Strong MS Office and wider IT literacy
- IMC/CFA/ACA/ACCA or similar/equivalent
- Strong written English
- Confident public speaker
- Excellent attention to detail