We are seeking a dynamic and energetic Property Manager to work within in our property management department handling the day to day running of our rental properties.
Our ideal recruit will be personable, highly motivated, methodical and organised with sound administrative and IT skills. You will be looking to work in a dynamic and busy environment where you will have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio and carve out your own role. You will also be happy to be hands on and out and about, visiting the properties within the portfolio on a regular basis.
The candidate should be a graduate looking to progress within the property and asset management sector, preferably with 2+ years previous relevant experience.
- Responding to general queries from tenants and landlords and general client liaison.
- Dealing with maintenance requests which will include liaising with tenants, contractors and clients to ensure a swift resolution of any issues.
- Updating and maintaining our bespoke management database, key log and approved contractors’ register.
- Assisting with tenancy turnarounds, ‘dressing’ the properties for marketing and attending check-ins.
- Assisting with regular periodic checks of our managed portfolio and the issuing of inspection reports.
- Organising necessary gas and electrical (NICEIC and PAT testing) safety checks.
- Processing tenancy terminations and negotiating lease renewals
- Logging and processing insurance claims with landlord’s contents insurers and managing agents
- Keeping up to date with any legislative and compliance changes along with other regulatory issues.
- Assistance with ensuring all operational processes and procedures are complied with.
- Exploring ways to develop and evolve the business within an ever-changing environment and identifying new business initiatives.
Full, clean driving licence requiredClick to send covering email and CV